Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Chicks, Girls, Females, Hoes, whatever you wanna call them

Let me start off by saying I love all women, all races, all sizes. However let follow that by saying that I think girls have to be some of the dumbest creatures ever. Honestly if I have experienced some of the things that girls I know have experienced I would hate their guys yet they are still with or want to be still with them. Personally Ive done some shitty things to girls, and not because I ddidnt like them, its usually cause I thought it would be funny.

I say all of this not to say that girls should not trust guys and think they are shit but they should just be aware. Like if I get but by a dog, Im not gonna hate all dogs I would just be aware that they have teeth. Now I dont want you thinking that chcicks are perfect angels. A good friend of mine says that he has a "girls" heart, pretty much meaning that he gets attachedd quickly and actually cares for his girls. I would say that just like him I get attached hella quick, I just hide it very well and I thiink that girls that know this play on it. I fell very hard very quick for this girl who lives down the street from me and she knew this but I didnt know she had a serious boyfriend. When it all ended I almost went crazy and she still wants to be my friend and I still love her but at the same time I dont want to be in the same room as her.

Wow, that was a tangent that I didnt mean to go off on. I forgot where I was going witht this ummmmm...I think that all girls should know that there is nothing wrong with getting attached to a guy, however there are many things wrong with showing theses feelings. No guy wants to her about marriage and kids within a month, hell, no guy wants to hear about 2 or 3 years down the road after a month or so. Keep things in the now. This sounds very mean but think of a relationship like a business relationship. You cant have one party planning on expansion years down the road and the other party is just getting use to working with someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers